Chapter 32

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

 

You slowly open your eyes, you looked around to see if something was familiar to you, the white walls, the red couch in front of you, it seemed your office, you looked right and then you saw someone holding you with a worried face.

Your view was a bit blurry so you couldn’t see who it was, the person holding you touched your face and called your name, you closed your eyes to see if you should see again and it worked, you rub your eyes to see Key with a worried face and holding your body on his hands.

You tried to move and sat on the floor, where you were, Key didn’t let you go and you looked at him “What happen?” You asked and he took a deep breath “You started screaming and holding your own head and then you fainted” He said and you tried to remember but then the image that you saw came again In your mind and you thought what was that strange thing! What is that?

“Sora, do you hear me?” He asked and you turned to him “Yeah” You said more like a whisper but he grabbed you arm and made you stood up “Let’s go” He said and started to drag you to somewhere, you stopped “Where?” You asked and he turned to you “Hospital” You couldn't go to the hospital, they would think you are a lunatic and they would be right! Who is the person that heard voices in her mind?

“No” You said and he gave you a please look “You have to go” He said but you couldn’t, it could be danger and moreover you have to think about those thinks that were happening to you.

“Sora! Listen to me” He demanded but you push his arm “Listen, I don’t want to go, I’m fine ok? And end of conversation” You said and he looked at you, like if he was going to grab your arm again and take you to the hospital.

“Please, I’m ok, I just want to go home” You said and he went close to you “Are you really ok??” He asked with a worried face and you nodded and gave him a smile “Hummm” You murmur and he looked at you “But I will take you home” He said and turned around.

♦♦♦

Chanyeol was at home, doing nothing, he was just waiting for you go come, he was really becoming a skin ship guy, he in the couch looking at what the others were doing, D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter