Chapter 17

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You reached home with Luhan, Kai and Chen, until now Kris didn’t show up and you were a little worried, he is an angel you shouldn’t be worried right? Never mind.

You opened the door and there was a strange smell coming from the Kitchen, you looked at Luhan and he just looked at the kitchen, you went running and “Again!” You yelled at them, Xiumin, Tao and Lay were in the kitchen, and their faces were black, the kitchen was a mess, there was food all over the place, plates, Glasses, and there was a huge cloud of smoke next to the oven.

You closed your eyes to calm yourself, “Were Sorry” They said together, Luhan grabbed your arm, because he was scared that you could kick their right in that moment, they saw that you were angry and they bowed to you “Were sorry” They said again.

Why did you guys did this?” You asked “We were Hungry and you know that Channel of food?” Lay said and you sigh “Don’t even try to do this again, leave this to someone that can cook, like me, ok?” You said and he nodded, you cleaned his cheeks and you notice that he had a dimple, you touched it with your fingers “What?” He asked and you smiled “It’s cute” You said and he looked at you in confusion.

“Cute?” He said “Your Dimple is cute” You said and smiled at him.

Lay was taken back by your comment and he blush a bit, but nothing more, he was happy that you thought that he had something cute.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter