Chapter 10

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦ 

► (Play this)

All of us were in her leaving room, after the fire kai brought us home, She was in a bad condition, she cough a lot even if she was unconscious.

 Chanyeol was in the kitchen with Luhan, he was preparing a bottle of water to clean your face while Luhan was helping him.

 Luhan notice the worry face that Chanyeol had, and telling the truth he was worried too.

“Luhan, I will go inside,” Chanyeol said and enter your room, you were still sleeping, in the room there was just the two of you, Chanyeol with the wet towel he cleaned your face that was a little black because of the smoke, he tried his best to not wake you up, he looked at your peaceful face, without notice he end up staring at your face for a seconds, he felt like a ert.

He cover you with the blanks and sat next to you, he touched your soft skin, then your nose and finally your lips, he let go when he came again to reality “what I’m doing?” He slapped himself; he just knew that you had something that he liked, but what?

Suddenly he jumped in surprise, someone knock in the door, it was Luhan “ Kris and Suho want to talk with us” He said and closed the door of your room, Chanyeol looked one more time at you and then stood up and went out “I will come” He whisper before opening the door, All of them were sitting in the leaving room, it was big but for 12 guys it made it more small, Chanyeol sat next to kai and sehun, Kris cleaned his throat and started speaking.

♦♦♦

“Where I ‘am?” You asked yourself, you looked around but it wasn’t the place where you were, it wasn’t even your house.

You were in a a big garden with a lot of flowers, they were red, pink, blue, white, yellow, they were beautiful, You looked up and the sky was so clear, there was the fresh air that was amazing. You closed your eyes for a second when suddenly you heard a sweet voice calling you.

You open your eyes in surprise and you looked around, hoping to see the person that was saying your name with such a sweet voice, but there was nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter