Chapter 69

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Chanyeol sigh while he walked away from you, a while ago you tried to tell him something but Chanyeol stopped you, somehow he felt that something was strange, first the five angels wanted to talk to you, Lucifer had interested in you and last, why did Kris and Suho brought you with them to heaven.

Somehow it was strange and an explication came in his head, but he couldn’t believe it, and when he went to you and you wanted to tell him something Chanyeol didn’t let you do it.

Chanyeol reached his bedroom door but suddenly a strong pain in his head made him fall in pain, Chanyeol put his hands in his head and screamed in pain “Ahhhh” He wanted to get up but his body didn’t respond, and he lay on the cold ground.

“Ahhhh” He scream, even thought it wouldn’t stop the pain, his mind became blank, there was nothing, he couldn’t even hear his own voice when suddenly the pain started to slow, and stopped.

Chanyeol breathe heavily and open his eyes and saw Lay next to him with his hands touching his head, “Are you ok?” Lay asked Chanyeol and he nodded.

“Chanyeol, come one, I will help you” Lay said and helped Chanyeol to get up, lay put his hand in Chanyeol back and helped him getting in his room, Chanyeol sat on his bed and took a deep breath.

Lay kneld In front of Chanyeol and sigh “You know what this means right?” Lay said and Chanyeol looked at him “I know, I don’t need to hear it again” Lay sighed and stood up.

Chanyeol sighed and stood up, Lay that was going out stopped and turned to Chanyeol “She wanted to talk with me” Chanyeol said fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter