03

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

 

Chanyeol was walking in the forest, when suddenly he heard a noise coming from a house in the middle of the trees, he ran with all his might following the sound  but as he was approaching the place they didn't sound like some noises, he heard screams, he could swear it sound like children screams.

He ran as fast as he could when he saw the house, it was burning there was a huge smoke cloud, he saw the smoke coming from the house and the screams became louder and louder, with his power he tried to control the fire, it wasn't easy but he managed to control the flames, he opened the door and there was a little girl with his brother crying, she glanced over Chanyeol while hugging her brother trying to protect him from the smoke.

Chanyeol walked to the little girl “Are you ok?” he asked the little girl, she nodded with tears in her eyes “But my brother!” She said and Chanyeol held the little boy in his arms and walked outside putting the little boy with careful in the ground making him breathe fresh air, after a while the boy woke up coughing a lot, his sister held him tight and Chanyeol just could fell happy for them.

“Thank you so much” The little girl stood up and looked chanyeol in the eyes as she approached him hugging him, he smiled widely and hugged back as he could feel her tears coming out in despair about what had happen, he hugged her for a few seconds and when she pulled him back the two sat on the grass.

“What is your name” He asked her while she glanced over her brother who had his head laid in her legs “Hara” she said with a innocent voice and then he looked at the boy “My name is Donghae” the boy between tears while he stayed close to his sister who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter