Chapter 35

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You slowly woke up, you looked around and notice it was already night, you rub your eyes and stood up “What time is it?” You asked yourself knowing that no one would answer; you put a warm shirt and went out, to the living room.

All of them were together in the living room eating and talking with each other, they felt you there and turned to you, a smiled appeared on your face when you saw chanyeol’s smile, and you went close to them when you remember that today was the day that they would go to that place.

“Are you going tonight?” You asked and they nodded “Yeah” Chanyeol said and went to you, he hold your waist and kissed your cheek “Please don’t do that in front of us” Baekhyun said and they started to laugh.

“You are just jealous” Chanyeol said and kissed you dimple again, you let out a laugh at his childish “idiot”.

♦♦♦

“Finally, we will get it” Chen said while all of you reached the wall, you stopped in front of her with Chanyeol and the others, you looked at Kris because it would be him saying the word. Kris clears his throat and went close to the wall “Darkness” He said with a deep voice.

But the strange think was that nothing happen, you keep looking at the wall, hoping that something would happen but…nothing, just silence “What is this?” Kai asked and his face was not happy.

“I don’t know, it should open or…I don’t know” Kris sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter