Chapter 71

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

It had been a week, since all of you left heaven to look for the portal, when you guys reached China, an angel from there told you guys that the portal was in Italy, more precisely in Rome.

And since that day, you have been flying to Rome, but there was a problem, Chanyeol, in the whole week you tried to talk to him, but Chanyeol would ignore you or say to you to shut up.

Sometimes he would go and hug you and tell you that he love you all of sudden, you would respond it but somehow it hurt you, it was like he knew something and he was telling you to stop.

But you couldn’t, for his own good you would have to do that and maybe, someday, in other life you two would meet again.

While you couldn’t tell Chanyeol the truth, Kris and Suho found out, and the two of them tried to tell him.

 “Chanyeol we have to talk to you” Kris said while Chanyeol was resting by you sleeping “I don’t want to her” He said and turn again to the other side.

“It’s serious” Suho said but Chanyeol just ignore him “Chanyeol, Sora…” But before Kris could say anything more Chanyeol stop him “Don’t you dare to say another word” He said and left.

It has been the whole week like that, and finally you reached Rome and you still couldn’t tell Chanyeol what was going to happen to you.

In Rome Kris and Suho found another angel, that would help to find the portal, we went to him and he said that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter