Chapter 47

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

At home Chanyeol was in the rooftop again, it was a place that he loved, were he could open his wings and look at the clear sky and think about you, just by thinking about you a smile appeared on his face.

He lift his head and looked at the sky “I don’t think I want to go back” He said to himself, it was true, now that he has you, he doesn’t want to go back to heaven, that would mean that he will never see you again.

That couldn’t happen, even thought your love was forbidden he wanted to continue with that, even thought with the pain he felt each time he is next to you he doesn’t want to leave you.

Suddenly the pain that he felt that time came and hit his body; it was like if his heart was stabbed by something, he bit his lower lip to not scream and put his hand on the place of his heart.

He waited for the pain to less, it took a few seconds, when he open his eyes again and heard a manly voice “The pain again?” He heard someone talking and turn around, he looked at Xiumin, he was in front of him with a worried face.

Chanyeol turned his face when he faced him, he knew what Xiumin was going to say, even thought he wasn’t someone to serious, he could be a bad guy, Chanyeol was facing the buildings in front of him when he saw Xiumin sitting next to him.

“I think you should close them” Chanyeol looked at him and then at his wings “They wanted to get out” His wings were alive, sometimes they were very stupid, and hurt him because they wanted to go out, but that was a long time ago.

“Did they hurt you again” Chanyeol shook his head and looked at Xiumin “That was a long time ago, but now I understand them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter