Chapter 33

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

►[Play this]

You reached your apartment, you told Key that you were fine and that you could go by yourself to your apartment but he was just too stubborn, he didn’t wanted to let you go alone so he went with you “Key, I’m ok, you can go” You said inside the elevator but he didn’t looked at you “I will go when you went go inside” Key was worried about you, so it was normal that he was acting this way.

You reached your door, you took of your key and open the door, but in that moment you felt your legs becoming jelly, you were going to fall when you felt arms around you, they were warm and soft.

You turn around to see Key holding you “I told you” He said but you ignored and turned around, he made you stood up, putting an arm round his neck and he held you by the waist.

He opened the door and you cursed, you had forgot about them, you looked at Key and his face was like a huge “O”, his eyes were so big in that moment that if he open them more they would come out, you looked at Chanyeol and the others that were looking at you with a confusion face.

You looked at Chanyeol and his face was not happy, it was other thing, he looked jealous? Maybe? For a moment you felt happy, but then you realize in what situation you were, you let go of Key and he looked at you “Sora? Who are they?” He asked with a serious face.

You were going to answer but then you felt someone holding your waist, you looked back and Chanyeol was next to you holding your waist and looking at key with an angry face, Key was looking at him like that too and that was making you feel uncomfortable.

“K-key” You could finally said but he didn’t look at you, he keeps an eye on Chanyeol that was beside you. “They are my friends” You said and the other sighs and went closer, Key heard what you said and looked at you “And what are they doing here?” He asked and you silence cursed.

“They-they…” You couldn’t find anything to say when Kris went close and went beside you, were Chanyeol was “We just arrived and we were waiting for Sora to come home, right?” He asked and looked at you waiting got an answer, which was positive.

“Y-Yeah” You said and smiled at Key “Yeah, this morning I had to go work and they stayed here until now” You said and Key gave you a strange look, you hoped that he would believe in what you and Kris said.

Key stopped looking at you and turn his attention to Chanyeol, he didn’t had a good face, and you were scared that Chanyeol would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter