Chapter 12

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

►(Play this)

“So you want me to make you believe?” He asked again and you smiled at him “Yeah…tell me, if you and the others are angels, what you guys are doing here?” You asked but his face became dark and for a moment you thought you had said something bad.

 “Sorry” You said but he turned his face to you and held your cold and small hand “Why are you saying sorry?” You looked at your hand, he was holding her, when he notice that he was holding your hand he let go, and you tried to hide your blush face.

“We have a mission” He suddenly said and you looked at him with curious eyes, “A mission?” you asked and he nodded while watching the moon “We have to find someone” His face became a sad one and you felt sorry, you went closer to him and  held his hand, he turned around to you in surprise but you didn’t let go.

 “Tell me” You said and his eyes widen even more, he couldn’t believe that you were saying that, that you really wanted to know, the reason “ If we don’t find that person you and the other humans, even angels will die” He said and you felt like the time stopped in that moment, he hold your hand more tight.

“That is impossible” you said and he knew  you would say that.

 “Sora, please believe me! I wouldn’t lie to you” You notice the serious voice In him, the serious look he gave you, but it was just insane, and at the same time you felt that he wasn’t lying.

“Hey…”, “If that is true, if you don’t find that person, that means that we humans will die” you turned your eyes to him, he just nodded with his head, you still couldn’t believe in such thing but.

 “But, we will find her or him” he held your other hand and now you and him were so close, you didn’t knew what to say, if what he said was true then you and the others would die? Key, Minho, Taemin, Onew too?

“Sora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter