Chapter 62

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“Welcome to my humble home” He said with a naughty smile on his face, you held Chanyeol hand as he looked at you saying with his lips for you to stay by his side, you nodded and suddenly you felt a cold aura coming to you.

You turned around and in front of you was the demon that made shiver down your spine in a moment ago, Chanyeol jumped in surprised but put you right away behind him.

Your eyes widened in surprise, the demon had red eyes, and you notice that they were wishing for something, something painful, you held Chanyeol wings and then Kai went beside Chanyeol.

Kai gave a dark look at the demon, but he just smiled, the demon looked at you in the eyes for a second, when you notice he was already in the same place that he was a while ago.

Chanyeol looked at you and told you to hold him, you did what he said and you looked at the demon in front of you, he was still looking at you but then Suho and Kris step forward and the demon attention went to them.

“I almost forgot about my dear angel, because of that human” He said and gave you a glare that right away turned to Kris and Suho “Nice to see you too Lucifer” Kris said in a sarcastic tone, and gave Chanyeol a glare; it was like if he was saying for him to take care of you.

“It looks like Yunho didn’t teach his dear angels manners” you heard the demon saying, the way he was, you couldn’t believe that he could help.

He was to cold and by the way he looked at people you deduced he didn't had a little heart to help, or nothing like that.

“Don’t talk about our God in that way” Kai said, his voice was getting loud, but Luhan hold him and put him next to him.

“Lucifer we are here to ask for help” Suho said and Lucifer eyes went right away to him “What did you said?” Lucifer asked, even tough he heard what Suho had said.

“Did this little angel asked for my help?” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter