Chapter 45

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“You’re falling in love with death”………” The time is running”……… “Don’t go with your feelings”……

You suddenly woke up, you sat up right away, you heartbeat was fast and you were sweating all over your body “Again” You said and looked at the side were Chanyeol was, he was still with a peaceful face.

 You stood up and put your hand in the place your heart was, he was beating faster than normal “I should’ve heard what she said” You said and looked one more time to Chanyeol before going in to the bathroom.

You went inside the shower and let the warm water that was breaking the cold breeze from winter in your body, you washed and went out to the room, in your closet you put a nice outfit to go to work and went next to Chanyeol.

You took a deep breath before touching him “Chanyeol wake up” You said and touched his shoulder he slowly turn to you and open his eyes, you looked at him and smiled “Good morning” You said and he smiled, he stood up and hugged your waist “Good morning” Chanyeol kissed your cheeks before saying it.

You smiled at him and push his arms around you away “I have to go to work” You said and he nodded, he held your hand and went out of the room.

Outside the guys were laying there or chatting with each other, when you went inside some of them said good morning to you and too Chanyeol, and then you saw Kris looking at you, the memories of the dream and of the past night came again and you looked away from him.

You went right away to the kitchen to avoid him, he was the only person that saw you crying last night and you didn’t wanted to tell them, it wasn’t easy to tell them what you were and specially to Chanyeol.

If you told him that you were scared that he wouldn’t get over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter