Chapter 67

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

 

You, Kris, Suho and Luhan went inside a big room, you keep looking around, the ceiling was so high and the size of the room was like more five time that your apartment.

You keep looking around when you felt someone holding your wrist, you looked at your right and you saw Luhan looking at you with sad eyes, “Sora are you ok?” He asked you, even thought you tried to hide how you felt by looking at the things in the room, Luhan didn’t felt.

You turn around and sigh “Yes, I’m ok” You said , but even you knew that it was impossible “No, you’re not, you are thinking about Chanyeol, right?” He asked and you bit your lower lip.

Luhan sigh and let go of your wrist “Don’t keep it for yourself, you have Chanyeol, me and the others “He said and you looked at him “But if I told Chanyeol about this, how will he react, I’m afraid” You said and Luhan noticed you facial expression.

“Sora, you know that you will have to tell him” You knew, the three of them already said that to you but it wasn’t easy, suddenly you heard Kris voice calling you and Luhan and you turned to him “I will try to tell him today” You said and Luhan sighed “Good luck” He said and the two of you walked next to the others.

The five angels were in front of you trying to study you, you just keep next to Luhan and Kris while the others didn’t say anything, Suho step forward and gave you a gaze “My lords, it’s her” He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter