Chapter 64

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“So I was right, she is the one!” Lucifer said with an amused smiled on his face, which Suho and Kris didn’t liked, the two of them told Lucifer everything about you and what is happening to the tree, and the way to save her.

“And that angel loves her…poor boy” Lucifer stood up and walked close to Kris and Suho “I think you two will have a hard time when he finds out, what his two friends are doing to him”  Suho coughed and gave Lucifer a dark gaze.

“We know what we are doing, just do what you have to do, and if you excuse us we will leave” Suho said with angry voice and walked away but suddenly the door that Suho was opening close and Suho and Kris looked back, at Lucifer.

Lucifer turned around and looked at the two of them “There is no need for you two to be this angry, and moreover and want to have a dinner with all of you, include the girl” He said and Kris eyes widened.

“We can’t, we have to go back right away” Kris said and open the door, but then he turns around to Lucifer “And Thanks…” He said and walked out with Suho, Lucifer stayed there looking at the close door and smiled “They will suffer” He said and sat on his chair and sighed “Life is so boring”.

Suho and Kris were on their way to call the others to leave, when suddenly Kris stopped Suho notice and stopped to look at Kris, Kris was with a serious face and a worried one too, Suho walked to him and grabbed his shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter