Chapter 63

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“Where are we going?” You asked loud enough for the demos hear, but he just stayed silent and ignored you, a while ago, Lucifer had said for this demon to take you and Chanyeol somewhere.

You looked at Chanyeol and he was with the same expression that you, “Where are we going?” You whisper to him, Chanyeol looked at you “I don’t know” He answer back and you sigh.

The two demons stopped in front of a door, the demon looked at you two and gave you naughty smile, Chanyeol went close to you and held your hand, you looked at him as he gave you a small smile.

“What are we doing here?” Chanyeol asked the demon with a cold voice, “You will know, just go in and in a few hours get ready…we will come” The demon said, with a creepy voice, you held Chanyeol hand tighter, and your eyes widened.

The demon walked away still smiling at you, when he left you sighed in relief, but Chanyeol was still shocked, you shook his arm and he looked at you right away “Sora, are you…” He started to speak but stopped.

You looked at him surprised “What?” You asked but he just looked at you silent “Nothing, never mind” He finally said and open the big door.

Kris and Suho were in a dark room, the others angels had gone with some demons, to a place that he and Suho didn’t knew, Kris was looking around, the room was dark but the candles made some light that was usefully for him to see.

Suho notice Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter