Chapter 5

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

► (Play this song)

Myself and the other's angels were still sitting inside that huge room waiting for Yunho he had some problems problems with his new born baby, Chayneol was lost in his thoughts when suddenly the door open and there was Yunho with a tired face, Yoochun stop up “Yunho what happen?” He asked and Yunho sigh “The baby dosen't want to rest, he doesn't sleep at night and is giving a hard time to my wife, you know “The angles looked at him and in union all said “NO…we don’t” He looked at us and ignore, he sat and his face went serious like the others god’s.

“Did you find something?” Chen asked hoping for a good answer, we looked at them waiting for an answer “Yes, we found something that is why we summon you all here” When Changmin spoke our eyes widen , that would mean they would be able to do something.

“In old library we found an old book telling us about the story of the tree ” Yunho said whith his tired face “And?” Said Xiumin “A long time ago the same thing happened the previous gods, tried to find a way to save the tree” Yunho continue “So that means we can save her like the old legend!” Kris spoke with a high voice, but they didn’t seem very pleased, they looked like, I don’t know, but it wasn’t good vibe.

 “What have they done in the past?” Chanyeol said as thought he knew something big was coming and went right into the point, while the gods looked down and gained courage to speak up “They..” Yunho took a deep breath “They had to sacrifice a human life” He said and all of us paled…we have to kill a human life? We are angels…angels weren’t born to kill human life’s! They were born to protect them.

“We have to kill a human life?” Kai said not wanting to believe in their words and Yunho nodded face went white as snow, “That time there was a human who lived in earth,  he lived like any normal human, but he was half angel and didn’t knew” Jaejoong said “A half angel?” D.O asked and looked at Jaejoong for an answer “Yes, half angel, there was an angel which his job was to protect a human girl and somehow he got involved with her they fell in love” we looked at him in surprise.

 “The love between an angel and a human was prohibit and he was sentence to dead, he had to leave the girl with the baby and the old gods sealed the power of the new born baby and he lived is whole life as a human and at that time the tree began to suf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter