Chapter 39

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

After you guys found the book, you and they went home.

After a while you had already reached home and went inside, you and Chanyeol went inside your room while the others went to the living room, you went inside your room and sigh “What happen?” Chanyeol said while holding your waist and putting you close to him.

“Just tired” But he didn’t look like he believed it, you moved your face to the right and he hold your chin making you look at him in the eyes “Tell me” He said, you bit your lower lip, telling the truth you didn’t want him to worry about you.

“Nothing” You said and turned your face to the right, but then Chanyeol held you up and sat you on the bed, he held you ankle and you let out a scream, you put your hand in your mouth and looked at him.

Chanyeol was looking at you and them he came close “Is really everything ok?” He said in a sarcastic tone, you looked down at the place he was holding and the pain was going less.

“I will call Lay, he will treat that” Chanyeol, said and stood up but you grabbed his arm “No…I just need to put some ice” You said and Chanyeol kneel again in front of you “Babo, with lay it will be faster” You knew that Chanyeol was right but you just didn’t want that.

“No…” Chanyeol sigh and held your hand “Just ice right?” He asked and you nodded “Ok, what I need to do” He asked and you smiled, “Just go to the kitchen bring something frozen.

You said and he smiled at you “I still think is better to call Lay” He said and you sigh, you knew he was right but you still didn’t want them to help you.

“No, just bring it please” Chanyeol stoop up and went outside. You took a deep breath and looked at your ankle, it was starting to get swollen, you grown in pain while you touched the part where it was hurt.

“How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter