Special Chapter

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

It has been two years since you died, at that time Chanyeol keep holding your death body until he had vanish in the clear sky, Baekhyun held his friend shoulder and hugged him from behind, and for the first time he felt miserable, he wanted to help his friend and you.

After that day Chanyeol wasn't the same, no one in the kingdom saw his smile ever again, the children that loved Chanyeol stopped playing with him, sometimes Chanyeol could be cold and he would spent the most time in the forest, where he, his friends, made your grave, Chanyeol still couldn't lift his head and look at the bright sky.

"Why have you done this to me?" Chanyeol was in front of your grave and cleaning it and he keep looking at your picture, smiling, a smile that he wanted to see again but...that would never happen, that smile that he loved so much wouldn't come to him.

"I miss you so much" As Chanyeol sat on the hard ground and cleaned some of his tear, with his hand he touched your grave, he wanted to touch you, to hold your hand, to hear your voice again, and do everything that he had done when you were alive.

"Chanyeol, come" Baekhyun said as he tried to bring Chanyeol back to reality, your body wasn't there anymore but still he was holding your clothes "Why her?" Chanyeol suddenly spoke and everyone looked at him with red eyes from crying "Why her, i still had many things to tell her"

Tao that had been crying, he loved her a lot, she was like a sister that he really liked, and for someone important for him to die, he could understand Chanyeol a bit, even thought for Chanyeol it was more difficult.

Tao stepped forward and held his friend hand, Chanyeol still didn't looked at him and keep crying "Do you know, she was an amazing person" Tao said and Luhan fell of the ground "I liked her so much" Luhan's heart was hurt too and he didn't knew if he could take it.

"Everyone loved her, she was an amazing friend and i can say that she was like a sister to me" Tao said as Lay tried to comfort Luhan even thought he was sad too and needed someone too.

"Sora loved you Chanyeol, and as she said she doesn't want to see you crying like that" Talking like that was hard for Tao but he knew that his friends was even more hurt.

"How do you want me to smile again when she isn't with me" Chanyeol yelled and everyone looked at him, and his tears came again "Sora? why? hum... why did you decided everything on your own" Chanyeol words hit everyone's heart, Kris and Suho that knew from the start couldn't hold the sadness they had.

"She didn't wanted you to be sad" Suho said and Chanyeol glared at him "Don't talk like that" Chanyeoleyes was dark, and he looked really angry, Baekhyun that was by his side  hold Chanyeol wrist "Chanyeol please" He said and Chanyeol looked at your clothes and remember your face, before the light had vanish you.

'I love you, my love' they were your last words and Chanyeol hear them.

Chanyeol was still in front of your grave when suddenly he felt someone coming closer to him, and he knew who it was, as Chanyeol stood up and turned away and looked at the person in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter