Chapter 25

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

► Play this 

“Ok, I will tell you what you want to know ” You said looking  up while Chanyeol did hold your hand tight, it was like if he knew that you were going to say something sad but you felt more confident when he held your hand.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want” He said but you nodded your head “No, I have to, maybe this is a good opportunity to get over this past” You said giving him a small smile, looking up at the stars hoping for god to give you strength to tell him the whole story, you took a deep breath and stayed like that looking at the stars for a couple of seconds before turning to him.

“My parents and my brother and me lived in a country house, far away from here, my father worked in the land with my grandfather and my mother stayed the whole day taking care of me” You said in one go and took another breath.

You gave Chanyeol a glare and forced a smile, to not show a weak side of you “ My brother was 4 years old than me and I loved him so much, we played so much in the wood, it was really paradise”

“ Oppa, where are we going?” You asked and your brother looked at you “I want to show you a special place” He said smiling at you and started ran away from you “ Oppa , slow down” You yelled but he just turned around and smiled.

“ Oppa you’re so mean” You said and started running after him.

When suddenly your brother stopped and you got that chance to grab him “It’s your turn” You said catching your breath but he didn’t turn to you and you found it strange, you went in front of him and you pout “Yah, Maru Oppa ” You said and he looked at you.

“Sora look” He said and you made a strange face, you turned around and looked at what he was looking so serious, your eyes widen and in your face appeared a big smile “ it’s so beautiful” You said and your brother placed his hand in your mouth “Don’t talk, you will scare him” He said and you shut up.

“It’s beautiful” You said and smiled at your brother.

You remembered that day with your brother it was still amazing, it was the day were you st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter