Chapter 70

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

All of you were in front of the big gate, you were next to Luhan and you were looking around to see if Chanyeol would come out, a while ago Kris went inside to look for him and for Lay.

All of you were going to the portal and you still couldn’t tell Chanyeol that you were the chosen one, you wanted to tell him but he didn’t let you do it and somehow it made your heart hurt a lot.

You just couldn’t think which would be Chanyeol reaction to all this matter, but there was one thing that you wished more than anything, and it was for Chanyeol to live happy even thought you wouldn’t be by his side anymore.

You wished he could find another girl, that would make him even happier and he would be happy too.

While you were lost in your toughs a tear escape from your eyes, you cleaned it right away, because someone could see but that was already late, you notice someone looking at you and it was Luhan.

He had a worried expression while looking at you “Are you ok?” He asked you, even knowing that you weren’t, “Yeah” You said facing the ground, but Luhan laid his hand in your shoulder and made you look at him “If you are not ok, just talk to me, ok?”.

You knew that very well, But Luhan had problems enough, and you didn’t like to be a bother to him “I know” You answer him and he turned around, when suddenly Chanyeol and Lay appeared behind Kris.

You looked at Chanyeol and tried to give him a smile, he  looked at you but didn’t smiled back at you, he just went by your side and stayed  quiet, while the five angels came out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter