Chapter 54

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Suho was in the library waiting for Kris and Yunho, the two of them had gone to talk a little more about Sora, but Suho liked to be on the library more. He looked at a green book and grabbed it; he took the dusty and saw the title.

“angels” He saw one bit of the title but the rest wasn’t there anymore, it was probably because of the time, Suho open the book, it was written in Greek but lucky angels understand it and more…

The pages were already yellow, of time, there was a smell of old, Suho breathe it in and read the words of the yellow paper “She, with her hands touched her heart and took her own life…” Suho said that in a loud voice and his eyes widened.

He continues to read what was written inside “She took her own heart, and a horrible pain took control of her heart, her body became jelly and she feel on top of the death body on the ground…” Suho said that, a sighed escape from his lips and turned around to see if anyone was there.

Has he finished looking at the library, he turned again to the yellow pages ” Her body fell at the boy's body’s  stayed next to each other, the light of the red moon brighting them and her face became with, like the face of her loved one…”

Suho took a deep breath and while he was reading that he felt the pain that the girl and the boy felt, it was like if he was them, his pain was big even thought he was death, his pain keep there, and she, a big wave of mixed feeling went through her whole body.

Suho took a deep breath and turn again to the yellow pages, he turn the page and continue “Her friends tried to save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter