Chapter 41

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“ There was a time where the tree was in a big danger,  those times were the dark and obscure years…The tree started to lose his power and started to die, because of that Humans and angels die…The weak one were the easy prey…” You said and paused to breath.

They looked at you with widened eyes “So…” Kris said and you turn to the book “I will read the rest” You said and started to read it.

“The gods, tried to do everything to save the world but everything they did didn’t work, the angels and the humans started to die faster, the Demos started to be in danger and for that first time in centuries Lucifer and The great angel from Heaven talked in a friendly way."

You took another breath an went again to the book “ The Great angel and Lucifer agreed to unit forces to stop the tree to die, Lucifer told his demons to find a way and the great angel did the same…but in the end they couldn’t think of anything. The angels and the demos started to panic, when one day an angel and a demon came from earth together. They asked for a meeting with the great angel and with Lucifer…the meeting happened and the angel and the demon told them that there was a way to save the tree”

You said and looked at them, you took another deep breath and Chanyeol hold your hand “Are you ok?” He asked and you nodded.

“The demon and the angel told them that an half human had to be sacrificed, because his vital life was so huge that could help the tree and that way would save the angels, demons and Humans. The great angel and Lucifer send 5 angels to earth to find the Half Human and accomplish their mission…But there was a problem”

You said and you looked up all of them had a serious face and you were felling that too “A problem?” Kai said to himself and Baekhyun Looked at him “Let’s hear the rest” Baekhyun said and smiled at you.

You turn the page “When the 5 angels found the half angel one of the angels fell in love with the Human and they loved each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter