Chapter 18

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“Chanyeol?” You called, he turned around around, you could feel that he was still a little angry but not like in the morning, you didn’t knew what to say in that moment, you walked closer and said “Chanyeol can we talk?” he nodded turning around again to face the sky.

You approached  him and sat beside him, you turned your eyes to the place he was looking and you let out a sigh.

Chanyeol was still looking at the sky, you didn’t knew how to started, you were scared that he would be more angry if you asked the reason but you wanted to know, you want to say sorry.

You turned your face to him “Chanyeol, what are you looking?” You asked but at the same time you slapped yourself in your mind, why did you ask him something like that? He didn’t turn to you “I miss Heaven!” He said without looking at you.

You were still looking at him and he looked at you and gave you a small smile which you gave back “Heaven? How is it?” You asked all of sudden and he turned to you again and you could see that he really liked heaven, the way he looked at you, the little smile in his eyes, were saying that he really loved that place.

“It’s beautiful and peaceful” he said with a soft voice and you smiled at him “I see” you said “I would like to see” you said and he looked at you in surprise “Really?” he asked with an asking voice "Hmmm". You said it was beautiful and peaceful and in this moment is what I need” he looked at you and you gave him a bright smile.

“By the way if you are an angel, you have wings right?” You asked all of sudden and he seemed a little confuse because of the changed topic “Yeah……” He said more li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter