Chapter 50

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

► [Play this]

 

You couldn’t sleep, you sat right away on your bed, the big window in your room was open and the bright light of the moon was coming into your room, you looked out at the moon and at the stars, they were so beautiful and they brought you some peace.

You turned around the place where Chanyeol was, he was sleeping next to you, a smile appeared on your face right away, he made you so happy but that would soon disappear… all that you had dream with him would vanish in a moment.

You stayed looking at him for a couple of minutes until he open his eyes slowly and faced you, his eyes were surprised to see you looking at him, he rub his eyes and sat on the bed, next to you “Sora?”He said your name and a shiver went into your body.

“Hummm?” He rub his eyes one more time, telling the truth the way he did that he looked like a baby, but a gorgeous baby that you loved “What are you doing up at this hour” He went more close to you and hugged you from behind, he hold your waist and rest his chin in your shoulder.

“I just couldn’t sleep” You said and he touched with his lips your neck, shiver went into your body, you body was warm and you heart beat was strong, you closed your eyes and smiled “Chanyeol?” You said more like a moan which made him continue what he was doing.

“What did you said?” His voice was so y and so hot, his hot breath in your neck was making you go crazy “Chanyeol…stop” A moan escape from your lips, he turn you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter