Chapter 40

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You sat on the couch next to Chanyeol and Xiumin, he was still embarrassed for early, but you found it cute, you looked at him and approached his ear and whisper “You don’t need to be like that just act normal” You said and he looked at you with a sad face.

You smiled at him and he smiled right away “Ok” He answered, you looked at Chanyeol, he was giving you a strange looks “What?” You asked “What were you talking about with Xiumin” He asked and you laugh “Really? Just talking” You said and Chanyeol made a strange face and said something that you didn’t understood, you smiled at his jealous, you couldn’t believe that he was really jealous of that thing.

You turned in front to look at the strange book that was on top of the table, you looked around and all of them were looking at you and at the book, they really wanted to know what was inside it but they couldn’t do it herself.

“Sora, are you ready?” Suho asked and you nodded with a smile “Always” You said like a joke, you looked at the book coming close to it, you slowly placed your hands on it and it didn’t make anything to you, you grabbed the book with your hands and put it on your lap for everyone to see.

All of them moved more close to you, to see what was inside the book.

You took a deep breath “This is in Greek” You said while looking at the title of the book “It’s Two Moons” Kai said and you looked at him “The name of the book is Two Moons” He said and you turned again to the book.

You just hoped that what was inside it wasn’t In Greek, you touched the book and open it, and the pages were so delicate that if you made a strong move they would break, you slowly turned the pages and fortunately it wasn’t in Greek.

You were looking but then when you turn the page someone said for you to stop, you looked at him in surprised and stopped, you turned again to the book.

You were looking at the pages when you saw something and read it in low “The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter