Chapter 57

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You and Chanyeol went inside your house, Chanyeol open the door and grabbed the heavy bags in your hands, you lend it to him and went inside.

You looked around but there was no one, you saw Chanyeol going into the kitchen and went to the leaving room, and you sigh in relief when you saw them, in the couch and reading something old but then your eyes went in two persons that you missed.

You step forward and went close to them and kissed them “Welcome home” You said, Kris and Suho smiled at you and hugged you “Yeah…but I have to talk to you” Kris said in your ear, you nodded and broke the hug.

You looked around and saw Chanyeol coming closer, he went close to you and hold your waist “So you came, it had been a few days days” Chanyeol said and you nodded “For us it was just one” You raised an eyebrow “What” Kris smiled “In heaven the time is different” He said and you nodded.

You notice that they were reading an old book, green you thought, but then you lift you head and you notice Suho looking at you with piercing eyes, you made a small smile at him, which he didn’t gave back but and you realized that maybe he already knew the truth.

You looked at Kris and he made a signal to you with his eyes, he pout to the stairs that take you to the rooftop, you nodded and he and Suho went up, you turned to Chanyeol and he looked at him.

“What?” He asked and you shook your head “Nothing I just need to bring something…I will be back” You said and went up, to the rooftop.

You climb the stairs, the dark and heavy sky welcome you, it was still snowing but not like before, you walked next to them, Suho was looking at you with a serious look, and you took a deep breath and went closer.

Kris was looking at you but different than Suho, his look was warm and you felt that, somehow it was calm, you went next to them and put yourself next to Kris.

He smiled at you and then turned to Suho “Don’t look at her like that” Suho looked at Kris and his face relaxed a bit “I’m still shocked…it’s just that” You knew, and you were sure that he was…but it was still a shock for you too.

You glare at Kris and he sat down, “Sora?” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter