Chapter 34

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Again…you were a bit too tired of it, you looked around and you were in the same place, you waited there for the animal to come and get you but nothing, you looked at the sky and then at the ground, when you found a strange flower.

You kneel on your knees, you hold the flower in your hands with care  not to break her, you smelled her, she had a fresh and sweet smell, you looked at the strange flower again, he had many colors, Blue, Pink, yellow, Red, Purple, Orange, she had a lot of nice colors.

It was the first time you saw something like that, and it was amazing, she was amazing and beautiful, you smelled again and smiled at the flower, it was stupid to smiled at a flower right? 

You were lost on you toughs when suddenly you heard someone coming in your direction, you let go of the flower, stood up and looked in front. You sigh when you saw what you said was in front of you “Hi” and the animal walked close to you.

“You don’t seemed to happy to see me” She said, you like her, but the voice, the dreams it was just too hard to understand, “It’s not like that” You said and she smiled at you and  sat on the ground.

You looked at her and she made a signal for you to do the same, you sat on the ground next to the strange flower and turn your attention to her “You didn’t heard what I said to you” She said all of sudden and you make a weird face, she told you so man thing.

“What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter