Chapter 72

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“ Look, there she is” Tao yelled from afar, you and the others looked up at where Tao was and there was the Basilica di Santa Maria, you took a quickly look at Chanyeol and he had his head down.

You held his hand and he looked at you “Please trust me” You said and smiled at him, telling the truth it has been a long time since Chanyeol had smiled to you, since the day you left heaven, he stopped smiling.

And you didn’t like it a little bit, because his smile could make your day in any moment, while you were waiting for your answer you heard Kris and Suho telling you two hurry up.

But Chanyeol didn’t move neither you, the two of you stayed looking at each other, like there was only you two in the world, “Do you trust me?” You asked him “Yeah” Chanyeol answer and you hugged him.

“So please don’t be mad and come with me” You said and dragged him with you, you walked with Chanyeol to inside the basilica with the others.

Chanyeol went in with you when suddenly you saw Kris looking at you and at Chanyeol, the two of you keep looking at each other when Kris looked down at something, you eyes follow his and you saw a large bowl in front on you.

That was when you notice that there she was, the portal, you looked at Chanyeol and he was looking at you, each time you looked at him your heart would hurt, you would feel pain trough your whole body.

Bu you knew that it was nothing compared what Chanyeol would feel, in a short time.

“Guys…Come here” Kris called and the others looked at him “It’s here” He said and they went next to Kris, all of them made a circle around the Bowl, and you did the same.

“And know?” Chen asked and Kris looked at him “We have to mixed the Demon blood with angel’s blood".

Lay and Luhan took out the blood of each of them, and handed them to Kris,  Kris took them and gave you a glare, then he turn to the large bowel and put the two blood’s in.

You were looking at what Kris was doing when suddenly you felt something in your head “Sora?” You could hear Luhan’s voice in your head “Yes?” you answer him and you took a look at him, he wasn’t looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter