Chapter 56

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“So what do you want to eat today?” You asked at the person beside you, he looked at you smiling “Something sweet?” He said not sure about what he wanted “I think I can do something” A smiled appeared on your face.

You and Chanyeol were coming from the marked, you had woken up early and he and you decided to go early to the marked to bring some food to make later, you had to put a lot of clothes on because of the cold.

It was snowing but not so hard so you and him could walk out, in your way you saw some shops, people went inside buying their Christmas present for her children’s, her lovers, everyone they love.

But that was something that you wouldn’t be able to do with him, soon or later you would have to break with him but how? What will you say to him? You can’t just say that you don’t like him anymore.

You were looking at the people in the streets, when you felt something in your hand, you turned around surprised and looked at your right hand, “Your cold” He said and held your hand tight, you looked at his eyes and remembered what you had been thinking these two days that Kris and Suho had gone.

“Thanks” You said, he smiled at you and kissed you dimple, a smiled appeared on your face “Don’t do this outside, everyone is looking” He  knew that but it was already normal for you, he was a skin ship boy, at level 10.

“Don’t be like that, no one is looking” He kissed again your dimple and turned around, you keep looking at him when suddenly he let of your hand, he looked at you “Wait here, I will be back” He said and walked away from you.

You stayed like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter