Chapter 8

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“Guys…this will more difficult that we thought” Kris said and all of them nodded, Chanyeol looked at you the whole time and you seemed a nice and gently girl…and you had something special that he couldn’t say what?...it was something different…and he like it.

“Chanyeol?” Chen suddenly said and he looked at him “Ah…neh…I was just thinking!” Chen turned around without asking anything to Chanyeol, “let’s go, we have to find a place to stay, right?” asked kai and the others nodded in agreement, “So let’s go” Baekhyun said while putting both arms in the air.

♦♦♦

It was a bright morning, there weren’t any clouds in the sky, some sunshine’s went throw your bedroom, they touched your face and you felt something warm in your face, you slowly open your eyes, you looked around and then sat on the bed, you got out of bed, showered, It was a summer day and it was already hot, you let the cold water wash you…you felt refresh after the shower, you put a black shorts and a white shirt.

You looked at your watch and “…I’M LATE” You yelled, grabbed your coat and started running out of the house “Why did I spend the night talking with those strange people?” You slapped yourself, you didn’t have breakfast but you decided you would eat at the office.

After a few minutes you reached the police station, you open the door and as you didn’t saw your boss, you tried to go without him notice…you tried not to make so much noise but then “SORA” You heard someone called, you turn around slowly and you saw your boss right in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter