Chapter 4

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Sora walked inside the  club with Key, Minho and Taemin, the four of them walked inside and approached the corpse, Key eyes widened as he saw the woman lying on the white and black floor, she was like a person who was just sleeping, sora carefully walked closer to he police man who was writing down the report “Is this the same as the other’s” she asked as the man sigh and stopped writing and looked at her with such blind eyes she could  tell how tired he was and how much that whole scene would make him sick “Yes, it’s the same, and it’s driving me crazy” He said and she knew how he felt…this case was giving her a whole headache.

She turned around and Taemin and Minho were looking around looking for something, Sora grabbed two pair of gloves and gave one to key, put them and got on her knees next to the body, she touched the body and could still feel the last waem in her but she wasn’t breathing, she gave a look at key and his eyes were widen open “Sora…her body his warm…she is alive” He said as she took the gloves .

“No…she is dead…I told you…this case is strange, right?” she said and stood up with him “I know you said that but, how can she be dead when her body is this warm?” Yeah, He asked the question that Sora always asked herself.

Suddenly Sora walked over to the owner of the club, he was at a  corner of the club writing something, she walked to him with key putting her hand in his shoulder, he looked back and key showed his distinctive, the man paled when he saw, but didn’t look back, Sora ooked at him with a serious face “We have a little questions? Can you respond to them?” the man nodded.

“So…This girl…did you knew her?” the man gave a look at the woman in the ground “She worked for me.” Sora knew what he was trying to say, then key walked beside and the men looked at him “And did she had some problems those days”.

“In the past few days she felt too tired…it looked like she worked the whole day without getting a rest” He said and it seemed like it was true indeed the people that previous died, everyone who knew the victims would say the same thing, tired and stressed out.

“And what was she doing here in the morning” key asked and a sigh was let out by the man “She came here to get her payment of the week and when i was about to give her the money, she started screaming and put her hands in her head and fell on the floor, I ran next to her and grabbed her but she stopped breathing and what I think is strange is her body was warm, and her body wouldn't get cold” He said and that was true, the people that died all of them screamed in pain and then fainted in the floor.

Sora thanked the man and went outside to get some fresh air, key follow, she opend the door and went outside, the weather was nice and ward , as she was feeling the breeze opened her arms and took a deep breath turning around to face key who was just there like a statue looking at Sora “I need a bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter