Chapter 13

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You woke with a suddenly noise coming from the kitchen, you stood up and ran into the kitchen, you open the door and there was Chanyeol and Luhan with flour in their face, the kitchen was a mess, you wanted to be angry but you couldn’t, their faces were just so funny that you started laughing so hard, They looked at you with confused looks.

“I’m sorry” they said together, with their heads down, you cleaned the tears in your eyes, they just stayed looking at you, like if you were a crazy woman, you grabbed a towel and cleaned Luhan’s face, his face was a completely mess just like Chanyeol.

“But what have you guys been doing?” you asked and they just gave you small smile “Me and Chanyeol went out today and we saw someone making this, and we wanted to make this for you” he said and you let out a laugh.

“So angels can’t cook” you said and Luhan looked at you in surprise, he thought that you didn’t believe in that “How?” he asked and you looked at Chanyeol that was smiling at you “It was Chanyeol” You said as you approached Chanyeol to clean him , Luhan was still a bit lost because of your answer.

“What happen here?”  Baekhyun yelled and we all looked back, Chanyeol face was still a little white of the flour “We tried to cook?” Luhan said making a cute face at him, and me and Chanyeol laugh.

 

“So do you believe now that we are angels?” Kris sat up in the couch in surprise, you looked at Kai and he was surprised too, you felt embarrassed because of what you said to him “Kai…I’m sorry” you said and he just gave you a small smile “It’s ok…I was stupid too “he said and you smiled too, you were happy that he had forgiven you.

“Yeah she believes” Said Chanyeol that was next to you “How did you make her believe” Tao said looking at Chanyeol “I have my ways” he said and smiled at the others, they all gave him a question stare and you just let out a laugh.

“Now that you know…we wanted to know if you can help us” Suho said and you gave him question look “Me? How can I help you guys?” they all looked at each other and you felt that they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter