Chapter 36

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

The bright light hurt your eyes and Chanyeol hugged you to hid your face on his chest, you stayed hugged like that until you heard someone saying it was alright and Chanyeol let you go, you looked at the place where the bright like came and there was nothing, she had disappeared.

And now, in the place where the bright light was there is now stairs going down, you found it strange because it would be strange to go down, very strange, suddenly when you were lost in your toughs you felt your hand begin hold, you looked at the person that did that and smiled at him.

“So we have to go down” Kai asked and Kris that was beside him nodded “I think so” He said and looked at his friends, you looked at Chanyeol and he smiled at you, saying that everything is ok, and nothing will happen.

“Ready?” Chanyeol said and his friends looked at him and smiled “Ready” They said and went close to the stairs.

You enter that dark place, but suddenly when you were going down some lights turn on, you surprised looked at the walls and it was torches, they were like magic, every time you walked deeper, one by one would light up.

“Wow” You said with your hand still on chanyeol’s, the wall looked so old.

“You’re ok?” Chanyeol asked and you looked at him and nodded, he touched your face and started to go down again.

Suddenly they saw some light at the end and you speed up a bit “Let’s go” Suho said in a loud voice and all of you follow him, when you reached a cave, you thought that it would be the end but you had to walk more? Really?

“More?” Xiumin mummer but you agreed with him, more? Why? You found it better to forget that and continue. You guys went inside the cave, there was a lot of water and stalagmites, you hoped that any would fall, because it would be very danger

When you were walking you heard some noise, but ignore it when Chanyeol grabbed you waist and pulled you off, he stepped back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter