Chapter 51

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Kris and Suho reached the gates of heaven they stopped and went next to him, the gates were high and like gold, and it was the way to go to heaven, where angels and the goods souls could go…inside there was a city of angels, where the souls go and then become angels after some years of practice.

Kris and Suho reached the gate and Kris said a strange word and in that moment two angels appeared in front of him, the two of them had brown hair, and they were always with a smile on their faces.

Kris bow to them and Suho did the same, the two angels smiled and made Kris and Suho lift their heads “Don’t do that…we are friends” One of them said, Suho looked at the angel that had talk.

“It’s good to see you guys again” The other angel said and Kris gave a quick look at Suho that was looking at them “Yeah, it’s good to see you two too…eunhyuk and Donghae” There were the names of the two angels that guard the gate of heaven.

They smiled at Kris and at Suho “So, what brings you here?” Eunhyuk asked and Suho steep head “We found something and we have to talk with Yunho and the others” Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

It was like if they were talking with each other in their minds, but it could be true, suddenly Donghae looked at Kris and nodded “You can go inside…but I will warn you…Yunho is really in a bad day” He said and Suho let out a laugh.

“We know…we know” Donghae sigh and eunhyuk put a arm around Donghae “Donghae is saying that…because he was a victim of Yunho today” a laugh escape from eunhyuk lips and Kris and Suho follow him.

“We have to go” Kris said and Suho nodded, eunhyuk turn to the gate “Portas Caelum apertum!” Eunhyuk said and the gates slowly open.

A bright light hit Suho and Kris eyes, Kris looked in front and suddenly the city appeared “Finally home” Suho said a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter