Chapter 42

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You were again in that place, but this time the sky was a little red, you found it strange and you started to look for the unicorn, but she didn’t show up, you walked in front, for a way trying to find her but nothing.

You reached a river, there was a lot of flowers and trees, you notice that there was one with a strange color, she had the same color as the sky in that moment, it was red, red like blood. You felt shivers down your spine while thinking of it.

You looked around when suddenly you heard someone calling your name of nowhere, you looked back at the place where the river was and the red tree, and there was she but she wasn’t alone.

You went close and you looked at the other unicorn that was by her side “Who is her?” You asked and she laugh “It’s a boy” You lower your head, “Sorry” You said and you saw they coming close. You lift your head and they were looking at you.

“He is someone special” The unicorn said and looked at him with such a lovely eyes, a smile appear on your face when you looked at them, but just then you remember one thing.

“Why did you come again” She stopped looking at him and turned to you with a serious face, “Did you notice the sky?” You looked up, it’s true, and you had notice “Yeah…and what is happening?” You asked and she sigh “I told you that time is running” You looked at her and then at the boy next to her.

“I know but they don’t know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter