Chapter 7

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

 You walked down the street with those 12 handsome boy's, every girl you passed by would give you dark gazes, you looked left and the cute one was next to you, he saw you looking and gave you a bright smile, in the left there was a guy not to short but not too tall too, he had brown hair and he smiled at you too, in the back there was the other ten, for you it was so strange, somehow they didn’t seem to be from this world, they were just something else.

Finally you reached home, you open the door and gave them space to enter “Come in” You said while putting the key on the table next the door, you looked at them and they were looking at everything…they didn’t touch but it was like if they didn’t knew any of those things.

You went to the living room, where they were “Sit” You said pouting to the couch, it was a big couch but for 13 people? Some of them sat on the puff and some at the floor, you sat a chair that was next to the couch, you stared at them and all of them looked at you.

“First I want to say thanks again” You said while they gave you a warm smile “It’s ok…you don’t have to say thanks, moreover how can we let a guy  do something to a girl, it's wrong” you looked at them and suddenly you got up and went to the kitchen, all of them stared at you, while you were leaving.

After a few minutes you came back with a plate with sandwich, you put the plate in the table, and they stared at the food with asking gazes, you didn’t understand why were they like that, it was just to strange.

“It’s sandwich” You said and they for a second looked at you and again to the sandwich, you then saw that two guys were trying to use the TV, you stood up and grabbed the control, “ It’s a TV…if you want to see other channel you have to press the buttons, you said and they looked at you like they never had heard of that, and you gave them a strange look.

You sat again and suddenly you asked “Who are you guys?” They stopped staring at things and their eyes went to you, The talk guy spoke “ Sorry, we haven’t introduce ourselves, I’m Kris, he is D.O, BAEKHYUN, SEHUN,LUHAN,LUHAN,LAY,KAI,CHANYEOL,SUHO, TAO,CHEN and XIUMIN” Kris said it in one go, you thought that their names were cool, and the guy that looked at you in the eyes, that time, the first you saw  his name was Chanyeol, you thought it was a nice name.

“And…sorry about asking but what are you guys?” They looked at you with widen eyes…You didn’t said anything strange right? In this case the one that were strange were they, right? You saw how surprised they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter