Chapter 53

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Suho put a hand on Yunho Shoulder and he smiled at him “Yunho?” Kris said while looking at the girl in the painting “What happen to your sister is happening now” He said and Yunho and Suho looked at him with widened eyes.

“What do you mean” Suho asked while Yunho was still in shock “I think it’s better if you two sit down” Yunho went to the couch and sat there with Suho, Kris went close to them and sat in front.

“Now explain” Yunho demanded, Kris clear his throat and looked at them with a serious expression “I didn’t told this to Suho, or the others angels, so they don’t know” Suho gave him a glare but didn’t said anything.

“We found the book that helped us…we found out the story about that girl, your sister and about the half human” Yunho looked at him with a serious gaze “We could find out about the place where the tree is and a way to find the angel” He said and Suho nodded “That is true but what do you mean by what you said, that what happen to my sister is happening now?” Yunho asked and Kris took a deep breath.

“That night, I couldn’t sleep”

Kris’s voice went inside the kitchen, you turn around when his voice went inside your ears, you looked at him  with widened eyes, and with your face all wet, he looked at you but you hide your face and started cleaning your face.

“What happen?” He asked concerned “Nothing, I’m ok” But it wasn’t true, you weren’t ok, your heart was broken, your happiness, your own life was destroyed.

Kris saw how you were and went close to you but then you remember the paper and hid it in your clothes “What was that” He pout to your hand that was behind, “N-Nothing” You said and took a deep breath “Really, It’s nothing” But Kris didn’t seemed like he had believed you, you turn your face to him he went close to you.

“You can tell me” You knew that, but the problem was courage to do that “Right now I can’t…” He gave you a strange gaze and nodded “Ok…when you are ready come to me” You nodded and kissed his cheeks “Thanks for understanding” You said and went to your room.

“Sora was looking into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter