Chapter 68

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

It was already morning, and today was the day that you would leave, you keep trying to talk with Chanyeol the whole night but you couldn’t find him, he had been mad at you for the whole day, it didn’t matter what you did, he wouldn’t listen to you.

You were walking in the wall of the castle when suddenly you saw a big garden from afar, you smiled and went in there, and it was a beautiful garden filled with a lot of good and gorgeous things.

You walked into the garden; you kneel on your knees and smelled a yellow flower, a smile appeared on your face right away, you closed your eyes, and breathe for a long time, sometimes you would want time to stop.

You stood up and looked at the clear sky, you were lost in your toughs when suddenly you felt someone hugging you from back, a smile appeared in your face right away, you already knew who it was, you laid your head back, and laid in his shoulder, Chanyeol gave you a kiss on the cheeks and turned you to him.

“What are you doing here, I tough you were mad” You said and he lower his head “I know, sorry, but I was just stupid, don’t be upset”He said with a cute voice and it was something that you couldn’t resist.

Chanyeol lift his head and looked at you in the eyes and lean closer to your face, the two of you were almost touching each other nose, when suddenly you block your mouth your own hand.

Chanyeol step back surprised by you’re suddenly act and looked at you with widened eyes “What?” He said with an annoyed voice, you went close and looked at him in the eyes “Chanyeol I have to tell you something” You said and Chanyeol smile faded away.

You went more close to him “Are you alright?” You asked but Chanyeol just lend closer to you and grabbed your hand “I don’t want to hear” He said and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter