Chapter 38

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“I think we found it” They said, you smiled hoping it was the right one, you walked close to them like the others, Luhan and Kai gave the book to Kris who gave a look and looked at his friends.

Kris glanced again at the book, nervous but opened it,  he could see something written about the tree but he couldn’t find anything about the half angel, he thumbed thought the pages but nothing, there was nothing about the half angel, and that was one of the reasons they went there.

Kris looked at his friends with a disappointed face, “It’s not this one” He said and you looked down, you had so many hopes that it could be the right one, but no, “Don’t be like that, we will find it soon” you heard a familiar voice next to you, and you end up smiling at the sound of his voice “ I hope so” You said and he went close to your face and kissed your forehead.

“We will don’t worry” He said and you went with him to look for the book, while you were with Chanyeol trying to find it you remember the time limit “How many time left” You asked and all of them looked at you, like if they had forgot about that, just like you.

Chen suddenly spoke “15 minutes” He said and your jaw droop “ What” Baekhyun yelled and he seemed pale “ We have to hurry up “He said and all of you turned again to the books when suddenly you fell on your knees, you looked up and you saw the bookshelves falling down in your direction.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter