Chapter 30

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

The room was filled with a feeling of confusion, all of you had return home and started to think about what could be the answer to the riddle, but nothing, your mind was blank.

You were coming from the kitchen with some snacks, you put them on the table and sat again on the couch, you sigh and looked at the big window beside you, Chanyeol went beside you and hugged your waist “Don’t think so much about that” he said but you couldn’t do what he said.

“I can’t Chanyeol” You said and he kissed your dimple “idiot” You heard what he said and turn to him and gave him a gaze, but he just ignore it and smiled at you. You looked around the room and all of them had their heads down, inside you felt sad, because you couldn’t do anything to help.

“Guys eat” You said and some of them looked at you and forced a smile “Hummm” Said Lay, you looked at him and his face was so pale that he seemed sick, in the room the aura was still the same and you wanted to do something to live it up.

“Don’t you guys want to rest a bit?” You asked with hope that they would agreed “We can’t the time is running” D.O said and you knew that, since the day they came the deaths were becoming more and more often.

Key and the others were really stressed because of that, and the only way to help was to work with them and resolve that riddle that was making your nerves grow up, it was so annoying that you didn’t had any ideas.

You were lost in your thoughts when you felt a hot breath next to your hear, that made shiver coming down your spine, you close your eyes at hope that something would come in, the lips of the person next to you started to travel your neck and then your ear.

“Chanyeol stop that” You whisper to him, only for him to hear, but Chanyeol was really a skin ship boy and you knew that he wouldn’t stop, even with his friends there, the hot breath coming from his mouth in your ear melted you.

It was making your body hot and your heart like a bomb, that in a seconds if no one stopped her she would explode, then he stopped and hold your hand “Why do you want me to stop” He said but not like a question, it was other thing.

“Chanyeol everyone is here” You said while looking at the room, some of them were thinking too hard and some were just trying to ignore Chanyeol childish, you turned to Chanyeol and he gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter