Chapter 31

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

You were reaching your work place but first you stopped at a café to eat breakfast, ever since they came into your house you gave up to eat at home, they were too many and to make breakfast for all of them was a big challenge that you weren’t ready to take.

You went inside the café and order a café and pancakes, the old lady that was the owner was really quick for her age, you would like to be like her when you reached that age but you didn't knew your destiny, no one knows.

The lady placed the café and the pancakes on the table and smiled at you “Enjoy “ She said with a bright smile that you gave back “Thanks” You said and turned your attention to the food on your table, your stomach was making sounds even since you left home in the morning.

After you ate the food you went to the lady, paid, she smiled again at you and you did the same, you turn back in direction of the door.

You went out and made your way to the office, it wasn’t too far, maybe 5 minutes; you thought it was around that time, but then suddenly there was again a pain in your head, a strange pain that wasn’t like the others, it was different, and you touched your head trying to make the pain go away but nothing.

“Aishh” You cursed and continue walking when the voice came again in your head “The time is running” She said and again that pain, this whole thing was so strange for you, why is this voice inside your mind and moreover it’s the same voice that appears in your dreams.

Suddenly the pain and the voice stopped and you continued your way to the office. You reached the door and open it, some of them said good morning to you, some didn’t but that didn’t matter for you, it was just insignificant for you.

You passed by a young girl, for her face you thought she was new and moreover she seemed to be in trouble, you went to her and she looked at you like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter