Chapter 55

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

“What is that?” Kris asked while Yunho grabbed the old book, he cleaned the dusty in it and looked at the two angels in front of him “This, my friend …will tell you how to open the portal”

Suho and Kris eyes widened, the two of them stayed silent for a few seconds, trying to understand the situation, Kris came back to his senses and looked at Yunho “And how?”

Yunho glanced over the book and open it “For what you told me, about the place that is in the book I  just can think about one place” He said and flipped some pages, on the other side Kris and Suho couldn’t talk, for them it was too much to handle in one day.

Yunho stopped in a page and sighed “The blue sky, the bright sun in day and the light of the full moon brought calm here” Kris sat on the chair and Suho followed, Yunho took a glare at them and then turned to the old yellow pages.

“The Life was in the middle of paradise, the waterfall, the green yard, the followers, the sound of the wind, everything was just amazing…the tree brought some peace to that place”

Yunho took a deep breath “ in that place, that life, for Human's, angels and Demons started…every single person is born here before going to his right place….”

Yunho read that and looked over to Suho and Kris which were lost in their own thoughts “But where is it?” Suho murmur to himself, but loud enough for them to hear “Wait!” Yunho said and went back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter