Chapter 65

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

Time is something everyone needs, something Humans need to live, to grow, to make friends and more important, love.

And when that time you had wasn’t enough, when you found out that time will end, and you will leave everything that did, cared, and loved behind, will the regrets for not done the right thing follow you?

That time the last words that I said to you were “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” I hope you can understand my words... “I love you”

♦♦♦

 

“Are you guys ok?” Kris looked back and looked at you with a worried face, you nodded and smile “Ok, we are almost there” He turned in front and continue his way.

Chanyeol was hugging you by your waist, sometimes he would coughed and his voice sounded tired, you held his hand and he looked at you “ Are you ok” He asked while you were looked at his tired face and his tired wings.

You all had been flying for about 2 hours and didn't had time to rest, somehow you felt guilty, because if was your fault that they had to be so slow, “Sora? Are you hearing me?” You were lost in the blue sky and in his wings, that you haven’t notice that he was talking to you.

“Ah…sorry I was just thinking” You said but he didn’t look to confident with your answer, you just hoped that he wouldn’t ask you nothing more, “I will believe in that “ He said with a wide smile in his face, you smiled at him and held his hands tight.

After a few minutes you could see a big gate between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter