01

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Two Moons ♦♦♦

1

 

Chanyeol was taking a walk when he felt a small shiver down his spine, and right away he knew what it was

- "Chanyeol where you going” 

Kai saw Chanyeol wander around the garden and immediately called out his name, but Chanyeol had an ideia of what he wanted so he in his crazy brain decided to flee, he knew Kai was after him and tried to take short cuts or do something to bafflle Kai when suddenly he felt a tingle behind his ear.

In heaven it was a perfect day, the sun was open there were few clouds in the sky and specially because of the new born baby, he was the son of Yunho and Hyorin and they were considered the most powerfull angels in the whole heaven, they fought many wars together and endured hard times, that affection turned in love and the two accepted their own feelings for each other.

 “Chanyeol…stop right there…you can’t run forever”.

“Yes I can…do you want to bet?” Chanyeol yelled while running, Chanyeol passed by the angels,some of them just fell on account of him, but then he saw an old house and went inside right away, he hid himself, fortunately Kai didn’t saw and ran in the opposite direction.

He peeped to see if Kai was already gone.

“Oh God…that was close” he said almost out of breath, he stood up and went outside,he didn't yet to go to the city, he knew when he got there they would drag him to Junsu and he would get punish, again,telling the truth, Chanyeol sometimes could be a bit immature.

“CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU???” someone yelled in his head making him dizzy…it was Jaejoong, he could telepathy with other angels, but to tell the truth it was really annoying.

“Hyung…” Chanyeol said trying to sound weak and cute

“Come here…we need to have a conversation, and you know Junsu is really mad at this point, right? So hurry up and come !”

“I will, Hyung but try to calm Junsu Hyung, ok?”

“I will try…but do what i said and come quickly”

Chanyeol sighed in relief, Junsu and the others would surely be angry at him if he didn't showed up…he really didn't liked to go to that type of meetings…they were boring, but what could he do when he was one of the 12 angels who protect  heaven from outsiders and evil creature,Chanyeol could be a kid but he fought many wars and killed so many deamons he couldn't remeber the exact number, sometimes he wished he could be a normal angel that didn't had to care about the danger outside and just enjoy his immortal life.

Chanyeol opened his big wings, they were white like snow and beautiful, he flew to town and stopped in front of the palace, he took a deep breath before opening the big door that was in front of him.

“It’s now or never” He said decided, he took another deep breath and then suddenly someone touched his shoulder, surprised he looked back , he turned around and there was Luhan with his baby face and with a huge smile on his face, Luhan was one of the 12 angels and his power was Telepathy, just like Jaejoong, but Luhan wasn't like him he didn't had a bad temper, Luhan was more a calm guy but if you would mess with him he could be really a pain in the .

“Wow…Luhan you scared me” Luhan just gave him a smile and rested his hand on Chanyeol shoulder.

“Chanyeol…calm down…Junsu will not eat you alive” he said, Chanyeol looked at him, he was right…he couldn't eat him alive but could be really scary, Luhan walked by the door and open it in one go, the room was big with huge windown who would have over 2 meters long and the bright sun was shining trought them there was a big table and all of the 12 angels were there even the Gods, which consist of, Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun.

Everyone looked at Chanyeol and Luhan, especially Junsu; Chanyeol looked Junsu in the eyes and could sense he would kill him in that moment…he just hide behind luhan.

“Please sit” Said Yoochun, he was one of the superior Gods and everyone in heaven loved him his power of healing just like lay, Lay was one of the twelve gardian angels.

Chanyeol followed Luhan and sat beside Kai, Junsu glanced over him, but he ignored, The Gods had a serious face which made him even more worried, why all of sudden they wanted to reunite with them,the last time they all sat together was when the fourth war broke up, they would just call them when something was in danger, suddenly Jaejoong clear's his throat and looked at all of them.

“Now that all of us are here, we can explain why the sudden reunion” said Jaejoong as he glanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter