Chapter 9

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“Hmm”,Ji Eun mumbled in her sleep as she snuggled closer something that she thought was her pillow.The sun was already up and the lights barely shone into WooHyun’s room because of the curtain.Ji Eun was already almost awake but she gave herself a few more minutes of sleep.She didn’t know why her sleep that day was extra comfortable and she doesn’t feel like waking up from her comfy pillow.

Wait.Pillow?As far as she remembered,her pillow was never comfortable.She had been using that ever since she was like..10?She didn’t change her pillow at all because she wouldn’t want to waste any money on something that still can be used.She frowned but still having her eyes closed tightly.This smell..this scent.Where did she smell this before?She shifted her position closer to the pillow some more,only to realise a pair of arms around her waist.

Her eyes flung opened instantly to find WooHyun’s face just inches away from hers.She wanted to shout out loud but she immediately cupped closed.She couldn’t stop herself blinking while staring at WooHyun’s pale yet alluring face.*Oh god..why god make this man so perfect*.

Ji Eun wanted to sit up from her position and quietly leave the room but when she moved just a little,WooHyun frowned and shifted in his sleep.This time,he turned his face to face her directly and he wrapped both his arms around her waist.Now,Ji Eun didn’t dare to move at all.His lips were already slightly brushing hers and if Ji Eun did go any closer,their lips will be touching directly.

*!*,Ji Eun squeezed her eyes closed when she noticed WooHyun pulled her closer to him.Oh no,their lips were pressed together now.*My first kiss!*.Her heart raced like hell and it feels like its jumping out any moment.Ji Eun’s face was now as red as a tomato and her cheeks were burning madly.

WooHyun felt something on his lips and he squinted his eyes,ready to open it.The moment his eyes opened,he jumped off from his bed immediately and screamed.Ji Eun did the same and immediately hide herself in the blanket.”Y-yo-you,what did you do!”,he stuttered and touched his lips.

“I don’t know!”,Ji Eun shouted,still hiding in the blanket.WooHyun could still feel her lips on his and he blushed unknowingly.He ran into the toilet and slammed the door closed.

Ji Eun took the chance and quickly scurried off from his bed.She ran out from his room to her room.She plopped herself on her bed and squealed with her pillow covering her face.”Oh god,this is the reason why I shouldn’t be living with boys!”,she screamed.

--

Awkward.Ji Eun sat on the couch with her hands playing around nervously.WooHyun was sitting opposite her,reading a magazine upside down which he himself didn’t notice either.He tried to sleep back again but how can he sleep when all he think of was the kiss?And so,he gathered all his courage and exited his room,only to bump into Ji Eun.Great,now he couldn’t go back to his room because he didn’t want to show that he was avoiding her.

The two were in a very awkward silence,neither one of them knew what to say.*Kiss,kiss,kiss.Soft plump lip-,WAIT!What am I thinking?*,WooHyun hit his own head.Ji Eun glanced at his silly action and silently laughed to herself but too bad,he noticed.”What are you laughing at?”,he grew embarrassed and his tone didn’t sound pleased at all.”Sorry”,she immediately shut closed.

Then,something caught Ji Eun’s eyes outside the window.Her eyes sparkled and her expression immediately brightened.”Oh my god!Its snowing!”,she squealed and ran to the window.WooHyun was beyond curious why was she so excited.He stood up and walked towards the window too.

His lips naturally parted when he saw the extremely pretty scenery.The sun was shining brightly but there were white small snowflake falling down from the sky.He had never seen anything like this before in Vapion country.Ji Eun and WooHyun stared at the snow for a long time and their smile never leave their face.The awkwardness were now gone.WooHyun secretly glanced at Ji Eun who eyes were particularly shining and sparkling.*She looks more pretty than the snow*

Suddenly,Ji Eun pulled his wrist.”Let’s go have some fun in the snow!Its going to be so nice when the snow pill up”,she said and pulled him out before he could reply.”He-hey”,WooHyun blurted but Ji Eun wasn’t listening to him at all.

 

-End-