Chapter 46

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

Daegun’s red eyes swifted from the King to Woohyun.Woohyun’s eyes immediately grew stern and his body tensed protectively.*What the heck is he having in his mind*.

“What proposal?”,the king straightened up in his seat and let out a few soft cough.”Do you want to expand Vapion?”,Daegun started.”Expand?”,the king raised his brow curiously.”Yes.Make the whole world belong to us,the vampires’ tribe”,Daejun opened his arms wide and laughed in a very sickly way.

Woohyun didn’t like how the conversation was going at all.Making the whole world belong to them was practically..trying to conquer the human world!”I suggest we gather all the powerful vampires around Vapion and form a vampire army.Then,we take over the human world and we wouldn’t need to hide anymore!”,Daegun’s face brightened.

“And we can store all the humans into some stupid storage place,and..we would have unlimited food supply,forever.Imagine,killing 2 birds with one stone!Conquering the human world and not worrying about blood supply,how good is that?”,Daejun rubbed his palms together excitedly.

The King kept quiet even though the Jungs were waiting for his approval.He glanced worriedly at Woohyun,not knowing what to do.Of course,he could reject their idea.But,the Jungs were one of the most powerful vampires among them.Who knows what they would do if they felt offended?Their armies weren’t few if it were to compare to the royal armies.

“So,what do you think,My Majesty?”,Daegun spoke when he saw no respond coming out from the king.”I feel sick”,Woohyun spat.”So-sorry?”,Daejun’s eyes widened as if he could not believe what had just came out from Woohyun’s mouth.”How could you even have ideas like that?We lived in harmony with the humans for centuries.Why would we expose ourselves to them right now when they did nothing to us?We can still get our blood supplies but in a safe way.We don’t need to kill to feed at all”,Woohyun stood up and glared at them.

“My,my,our prince is still young.Harmonies between two different beings are impossible,your Majesty.Can you guarantee what the humans would do if they found out about us?Some of them were already aware of our existence.They even have movies about us back there!Yes,we vampires may be stronger than them,but they outnumbered us.What if they found out about our weakness?Would they leave us,who fed on their blood,alone?”,Daegun smirked as he finished his last sentence.

“If some of us can just keep their fangs and lust to themselves,we wouldn’t need to worry about things like that”,Woohyun snapped a look towards Daejun.Daejun growled and clenched his fist.

“So..I take that as a No for our proposal?”,Daegun eyed the silent King.The King avoided his gaze and remained silent.”Fine.I was just suggesting.No forcing.Anyways,since we couldn’t come to an agreement,I should leave”,Daegun bowed a little.

“We will visit,real soon,Your Majesty”,Daejun snickered and shot a glance at Woohyun before retreating with his father.Woohyun remained stern and firm.”Oh,yes”,Daejun suddenly stopped and turned to face Woohyun again.”I might not be the only one who can’t keep my fangs and lust in.Maybe…it could be my brother?”,he winked and laughed as he continued to walk out with his father.

Woohyun felt himself stiffened and a shiver was send down to his spine.Daejun’s words kept replayed in his mind and Woohyun’s eyes grew wide when he finally realized what he meant.Woohyun dashed out from his seat in a speed of light,ignoring all his father’s order,asking him to stop,

--

“You are here to visit someone too?”,Ji Eun looked at Daehyun.Daehyun kept quiet as he took slow steps,approaching her.Somehow,Ji Eun felt Daehyun was different that day,with his overly-dark orbs and his abnormally pale skin.

“Ah,its almost raining.I will get going soon”,Ji Eun who remembered Woohyun’s warning quickly packed her belongings and got ready to leave.”See you around”,Ji Eun didn’t even bother to wave as she ran down the staircase towards the bus stop.*Why is he so creepy?!*.

When she finally reached the end of the stairs,she let out a small sigh of relief.*Something is wrong with him today.What is he doing here anyway?”,Ji Eun thought as she took quicker steps towards the bus stop.

Her quick steps suddenly stopped when she stepped back in surprise.Daehyun who was suppose to be at the hill was now standing not far away from her.Ji Eun felt fear building in her but she remained calm.”How did you get here so fast,Daehyun?Is there a shortcut here?Ha-ha,it must be weird.I have been here so many times but I didn’t know there was shortcut”,she tried to start a conversation as she hugged her backpack tighter.

In a blink of eyes,Daehyun dashed towards her and grabbed her shoulders.Ji Eun screamed and her backpack dropped to the ground.An invisible force made her look at Daehyun and her scream turned into a terrifying shriek.Daehyun’s eyes were now in an eerie red color as he flashed his fangs at her.

 

-END-