Chapter 30

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“So,we have so many recipes here.What should I cook?”,Woohyun talked to himself as he looked through the recipe on the screen.He was actually smart enough to make use of the internet.”Kimchi stew?”,he whispered and clicked on the page of the recipe.”Wow,this looks great!Its red!Just like blood”,he almost drooled at the thoughts of fresh blood.

“Kimchi stew it is”,he smiled,satisfied.He started to find the ingredients he needed for the recipe.”Red pepper paste..some meat...kimchi”,he mumbled.

He put a pot on top of the stove and filled it with water.He put the kimchi into the pot first,just like how he was taught in the recipe.”Red pepper paste”,he said as he looked for the amount of the paste he was supposed to put.”Add in according to your taste?”,he asked himself.

Woohyun looked at the pepper paste and again back to the recipe.”Since its red,it must taste nice.So I better put a lot in it”,he grinned happily and scopped out a big spoon of the paste.

He finished off the stew by putting some green onions as garnish.”This looks great”,he smiled and looked at the extremely red,boiling stew.

“Kid,dinner is ready!”,Woohyun hollered and brought out the stew with his bare hands.It was a surprise that he didn’t find the pot hot at all.

“Dinner!”,Leo clapped his hands in glee.He sat on the dining chair,with Woohyun’s help.”What…is this?”,Leo gulped when he saw the stew.

“Kimchi stew!Koreans like it right?”,Woohyun proudly answered,not noticing the change in Leo’s expression.Leo crossed his arms and pouted.*But I am a French-Korean!I like crossaints better*.

“Come on,have a taste of it.I bet its nice”,Woohyun his lips nervously and passed Leo a spoon.Leo glanced at the beaming Woohyun and sighed.*I cant say I don’t like it.Hyung cooks this for me,daddy said I should be grateful to people who treated me well*.

Leo bit his lips and reached his hands out to the stew.He carefully scooped a small amount of the soup.Woohyun looked at him in anticipation.*Kid,you will sure be yearning for my cooking more*.

Leo then sipped the soup and swallowed it quickly.He remained silent as his taste buds started to respond to the soup he just took.His face suddenly grew red and Leo fanned his tongue frantically.”Hot,hot,hot!”,he was now coughing.His tears were already threatening to fall due to the spiciness.

Woohyun grew panicked.He rushed into the kitchen to grab Leo some water.He saw a bottle of water just right next to the sink and he quickly poured a cup of it for Leo.But,what he didn’t notice was,it was soju.Ji Eun had brought the soju for her grandfather’s death anniversary.

“Drink this,kid!”,he pushed the big cup of soju to Leo.Leo gulped it down instantly.Leo felt the spiciness slowly wearing off but there was something weird happening to him now.He grew dizzy and he could see several images of Woohyun in front of him.

“Hehe,I see 3 hyungs”,he giggled and pointed out three fingers.”Wait,whats going on with you now?”,Woohyun muttered.Leo started to hicups and he laughed without a reason.He cant seems to hear whatever Woohyun said to him now.

“Kid?”,Woohyun grabbed his shoulders but Leo just laughed and let out another hiccups.

“I am home!”,a sweet voice called out from the main door.Ji Eun slipped her feet off from her shoes and started to walk towards the dining room.”Leo!”,she called as she neared the dining table.

A figure suddenly dashed out from the  dining room just as she was about to entered.”Woohyun!You scared me!”,she put a hand to her chest and sighed.”Its Leo!I don’t know whats wrong with him.He kept laughing and,and,and-“,Ji Eun didn’t let him finish his words.

She ran to Leo and touched his forehead.”Are you okay,Leo?”,she examined his face.His cheeks were burning and Leo couldn’t stand still.”Nonna,I see 4 of you!”,Leo giggled before collapsing into her arms.”Leo!”,Ji Eun lightly slapped his cheeks.”What did you feed him?”,she looked at the now guilty Woohyun.

“Nothing!I cooked him dinner just like what you ask me,and he said it was hot,and I went to the sink and,I poured him a cup of water.Thats all!”,Woohyun quickly explained.

“You poured him the bottle of water from the sink?”,Ji Eun gasped.Woohyun warily nooded.”Oh god,that’s soju”,Ji Eun mentally smacked herself.She lifted Leo up in her arms and sighed.”How can you be so dense?You cant even differentiate alchohols and water?”.

Woohyun lowered his head,even though he didn’t exactly knew what he did wrong.*What’s a soju anyways?Hello!I am a vampire,I only drink bloods*,he pouted.

“Clean up the kitchen,I will bring him to bed”,Ji Eun sighed for the one last time and entered her room with Leo in her arms.

Woohyun looked at the stew he used all his heart to cook and sighed.”Its my first time cooking,but no one is eating it”. 

 

-End-

I know our Namu is a good cook in real life,but he is still a vampire after all in this fic.Let's just take that he doesnt know how to cook,shall we?Anyways,comments are appreciated!:D