Chapter 15

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

-Back at the Vapion country-

“Prince Woohyun is gone!”,a voice echoed at the big hallway in the palace.The other 5 vampires jerked their head up towards the voice and blinked.”I know that already”,the cold looking vampire smirked and lit up a fireball in his palm.

“L!You should have told us sooner!”,Sungjong who was rushing to tell them the news,pouted.The cold looking latter just shrugged and closed his palm.

“I knew this would happen sooner or later”,Sunggyu sighed.”Woohyun is such a repulsive prince,I mean,who wouldn’t want to have a life as a prince?”,Dongwoo grinned.”For your information,you are also a prince”,Sungyeol shook his head at the elder’s words.

“Where would he go?”,Hoya scratched his cheeks.”Human world”,Sunggyu replied without hesitation.”Human world?”,Sungjong blinked.”Yeah,I am 100% sure he is there”,Sunggyu assured.

“We should be good cousins and go look for him right?”,Dongwoo mischievously beamed.L quickly responded with him frantically shaking his head.He hated going to the human world.He loves their bloods,but he hate to associate with them.

“I agree!”,Hoya agreed.He was eager to check out how human world was because he had never been there too for he himself was also the prince.”I don’t think that’s a good idea..”,Sunggyu pursed his lips together,thinking.”I agree with Sunggyu”,L quickly replied.

“Come on,look at our beloved uncle”,Sungyeol pointed to the glass separator that separated the hallway with the hall the king was.The king looked so worried and he repeatedly shook his head with his palms permanently clasped on it.”He would want to see Woohyun soon right?We should do the favor for him”,Sungyeol nodded.”Agree!”,Sungjong cheered.”No,no,no”,L waved his hands.”Nuh uh,we are going,and you are too”,Sunggyu squeezed his shoulder with his ultimate strength.

“Tonight,we are moving out.Let's meet up at the entrance of the palace.Be sure not to let any guards find you!”,Dongwoo wagged his fingers at each of them.The others jokingly saluted and their hearts fluttered in excitement except for one person.L.He grumbled and wanted to protest but he knew he wouldn’t win against the four.He looked at the other excited vampires boringly and the only thing he could do was heaved out a big sigh.

--

“Holy ”,Woohyun muttered to himself as he walked along the long corridor.Because of his yesterday manly cool appearance,there were already a bunch of fangirls swarming towards him like bees attracted to flowers in school.Woohyun pinched his nose together when the sweet blood scent started to fill his nose.It had been a while since he fed on that maniac uncle who molested Ji Eun and he knew he needed to fed soon.

“Oppa,oppa!Do you have a girlfriend?”,a girl tugged onto his arms persistently.Woohyun quickly shrugged her hands off him and cringed in disgust.”Go away”,he coldly glared at the fangirls.”Kyyaaa~~!!His glare is so cool!”,the girls cooed.Woohyun rolled his eyes at the girls behavior.When he finally couldn’t stand their craziness,he looked around the corridor and smirked.In a seconds,he dashed to the front with his speed despite the crowds around him.

The girls were now far away behind from him and Woohyun turned to look at them from his shoulder.”Later”,he put up his hand and started to walk to his class.

Woohyun slid the homeroom door opened when he reached the class where he was supposed to be at that time.He chose a seat somewhere far from the humans and sat down boringly.He took out the textbook the principal passed him earlier and flipped through it without any attention focused on it.*This is so boring*.

“Hi-hi”,a nervous voice greeted and sat down on the seat beside him.*This scent*.”Ji Eun?”,he said even without looking at the owner of the voice.”Ho-how did you know?”,she gasped.”Lucky guess”,he chuckled.”We are in the same class,eh?”,he said,now looking directly at her.”Yeah,its biology class now”,she nodded.

They continued having a light chat while waiting for the lecturer to come in.Their sweet moments were interrupted when an irritating person come in.”Well,well,your boyfriend move here to protect you huh”,Dong Suk sarcastically laughed.Woohyun glared at him angrily.”Go away”,he growled.Dong Suk gulped once again at his scary stare and scurried off to his seat without saying another second word.

Ji Eun bit her lips,seeing the intense situation and played with her fingers nervously.”Don’t worry,I will protect you”,Woohyun assured.Ji Eun felt her heart reacted to his word and she quickly turned away when she noticed her face blushing.The class started later on and Woohyun concentrated to the lecturer’s words even though he didn’t know what she was saying.The lecturer mentioned the word ‘blood’ and he couldn’t help but gulped as he remembered the wonderful taste of blood.

*I must get feed tonight*

 

-end-