Chapter 44

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“What do you mean you are going somewhere?”,Ji Eun pouted while crossing her arms together.Woohyun had to keep his urge to pull her into a hug for her cuteness.”Baby”,Woohyun huffed and wrapped his arms around her.”I hate to leave you too,but my father is sick”,he half lied.

“Sick?”,Ji Eun gasped.”Hurry,pack your bag and leave now”,she immediately pulled away from his embrace and looked for his non existent luggage.Woohyun chuckled.”Now you want me to leave huh?”.He knew he made a right choice of choosing his lifetime partner.This girl is definitely someone worth for his sacrifices and everything.

“I will be back as soon as I can,alright?”,Woohyun rested his forehead against hers and gaze into her eyes.Ji Eun softened and let out a soft sigh.”Okay,be careful.I will miss you”,she whispered.Woohyun nodded and leaned closer to claim her lips.

*BANG BANG BANG*.Their sweet moment was interrupted by the loud banging at the door.”We can’t wait forever you know!”,Myungsoo’s voice could be heard and he is clearly annoyed.

Woohyun lowered his head in annoyance and let his arms fall limp to Ji Eun’s shoulders.”I seriously going to kill that guy one day”,he murmured.”Go.They are waiting”,Ji Eun gave his cheeks a peck and smiled.

--

“Lock the door.Make sure you don’t open the door to anyone.And,don’t go to work for these few days when I am gone.I left enough money for your expenses.Alright?”,Woohyun held onto Ji Eun’s hands tightly.

“Geez,Woohyun is becoming more like a female.He is so naggy”,Hoya shook his head.”I heard you”,Woohyun narrowed his eyes towards him  and Hoya took a step back as a sign of retreat.”I know,I know”,Ji Eun giggled.”You have been saying this for the umpteenth times”.

Woohyun gave her one last hug before sending her back into her house.”Don’t go near that Jung Daehyun”,he whispered to her and went away before she could ask why.

Ji Eun saw Woohyun leaving and she tapped her chin in wonder.”What does Daehyun gotta do with this..?”,she wondered.

--

Woohyun and the Infinite vampires reached Vapion in no time.As soon as Woohyun entered the protective bubble,he felt suffocated.Something felt different and he really felt like puking.”The Jungs are currently staying in the east inn.We better hurry to the palace to check out Your Majesty first”,Sunggyu said.The others nodded in respond.

It was early in the morning but Woohyun didn’t see any of the other vampires at the street at all.Usually,there will be kids running around and the streets would be bustling with small stalls.Now,it was just the silent street and the sun shining not-so-brightly.And for some reason,the vampires were hoping the sun would shine brighter for that particular day.

“Omo!Prince Woohyun,you are back!”,one of the maid fussed.The other maids started to cheer excitedly too.Soon,everyone in the palace knew about their prince’s return.

The Vapion King who was resting in his bed recklessly  sat up immediately when he heard about the news of his son returning.”He is really back?”,he asked the maid who was taking care of him.The maid nodded back enthusiastically.

“Father”,a familiar voice called and the latter knocked on the door.”Come in”,the king replied.Woohyun pushed the door opened and entered the room together with the Infinite vampires.

The maid helped the king to stand up from his bed and guided him to see Woohyun.Woohyun lowered his head,suddenly feeling embarrassed for leaving his home without having a second thought about his father.Once the king reached the front of Woohyun,he raised his hands high before giving Woohyun a hard slap on his cheeks.

“Uncle!”,the Infinite vampires chorused.”You unfilial son!”,he scolded.Woohyun didn’t budge and kept his head lowered.”How dare you run away to the human world?!Do you know how dangerous it was for you to do that?!What if the humans found out about you?!What if our enemy..found you?”,the king didn’t want to imagine his last sentence.

“I am sorry”,Woohyun could only manage to apologize.He knew he shouldn’t give any reason for his irresponsible action.”From this moment onwards,you are not to leave the palace anymore!”,the king commanded.

And Ji Eun’s smiling face struck Woohyun’s mind immediately.How could he not go back to see her?He knew it was impossible.”No,you can’t-“,he wanted to protest but the king suddenly started to cough very badly.He wanted to continue his words but Sunggyu held him back.”No”,Sunggyu mouthed.

Woohyun’s shoulder slumped in defeat as he watched his father being brought back to the bed.*What should I do?I need her.I can’t leave her there.Alone.Again.*

 

-END-