Chapter 38

My Hot Vampire Prince

 

“I can’t take it anymore!”,Woohyun rosed from his bed,frustrated.His stomach was feeling hungry as ever and his throat thirst for fresh red blood.He sat on his bed,frowning.”I need to get feed.And I mean now”,he stood up and got dressed.

-At the bar-

“You alright?”,her savior asked again,his eyes searching hers for any respond.Ji Eun blinked continuously,still not moving in the latter’s arms.

“Omo!Ji Eun,are you alright!”,Sungmi perked up from the bar counter.And that’s when Ji Eun came back to her senses.”Omo!I am so sorry!”,she released herself from the stranger’s grasp and bowed immediately.*Babo,babo Lee Ji Eun!*,she silently scold herself in her mind.

“Nah,its okay”,her savior chuckled.”Oh god!What happen here?”,Mr Jung came asking.”Oh,she is just too immersed in her work that she tripped”,her savior mocked.Ji Eun looked up from her bowing position and frowned.*Did he just tease me?*.

“Thank god,you are alright,Ji Eun.Oh,by the way,I forgotten to introduce you our new worker here”,Mr Jung patted her savior’s shoulder.”Hi,my name is Jung Daehyun,nice to meet you”,Daehyun sent her a dashing smile that could melt any girls’ heart.

--

“That meal sure is satisfying”,Woohyun his lips and softly put the young teenage boy on the floor.”Now I know why Myungsoo chose young humans most of the time”,he murmured and started to clean up the boy’s wound.

After cleaning and making sure the boy would wake up in a safe condition,Woohyun left the alley with an overly excited expression.He puckered his lips out and started to whistle a random song he heard in the radio few days ago.

He stopped walking when he realized he was somewhere near the bar where Ji Eun worked.”Should I go and walk home with her?”,Woohyun smiled to himself as he imagined the scene of both of them walking home in the cold,romantic night.

As Woohyun walked to the bar,Ji Eun almost got off work already.She changed herself into the clothes which she came in with earlier and packed her things.She waved goodbye to Mr Jung and Sungmi and walked to the entrance.

“Hey,clumsy girl!”,a cheerful voice called.Ji Eun rolled her eyes in annoyance.*Not him again!*,she grumbled.The new guy Daehyun had been annoying her for the past few hours ever since she accidentally tripped and fall into his arms.

He gave her a nickname just after meeting her in few hours and Ji Eun found that very rude.I mean,she don’t even know him so well,how can he dropped the formal speech and used informal ones with her?”What?”,she turned to him with her arms crossed,face obviously annoyed.

”You finally admit your name is clumsy girl?”,he laughed.”If that’s what you gonna say to me,bye”,Ji Eun turned herself towards the entrance and started walking again.

“Wow,wow.Geez,you are no fun”,Daehyun muttered as he ran to stop her.”I didn’t know people don’t need to say thank you after I saved her from falling down”,he sighed fakely.

“Thank you then”,Ji Eun wrinkled her nose.”Alright,as a sign to show appreciation of your thank you,I will walk you home”,Daehyun smiled brightly.And without waiting for Ji Eun’s answer,Daehyun slung his arms around her and walked her out even though she protested.Daehyun’s grip was so strong that Ji Eun wasn’t able to struggle out of it.

Woohyun hid himself behind some bushes outside the bar,wanting to give Ji Eun a surprise.When he sensed her scent nearing the entrance,he got ready to jump out and expect her to let out a surprise squeal.

But when he sniffed the air again,he sensed someone else scent mixed with Ji Eun’s.And what made him more suspicious was,the scent smelled familiar.His suspicion was answered when he saw Ji Eun walked out-or rather dragged in someone’s arms as they exited the bar.

Woohyun’s eyes widened in shock when he saw who it was.*WHY IS HE HERE?!*,he gasped.

 

-END-

Anyone can guess who Daehyun is?:B.